- "Everything in the shop is Sold Out. How do I purchase?" I do my best to restock the store at least once a month. The date and time of Restocks can be found on the Home page of my website as well as on Instagram @jakefordceramics. If you would like email updates of when Restocks will happen, you can sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- Pricing: Most pieces range from $60-$100 USD based on complexity, number of firings, and production time.
- Do you offer holds for "Restock" items? In an effort to make Restocks as fair as possible, I do not offer holds of items that are in stock.
- Custom Orders: I do offer Custom Orders. If you would like to place a custom order with me please contact me through the Contact Me tab at the top of this page.
- Wholesale: I am not currently taking on any new Wholesale Accounts.
- "I signed up for an Account, but I haven't gotten an Email Confirmation. What do I do?" Sometimes these Email Confirmations will go to your "Junk" or "Spam" folders. Check those and if you are still having issues feel free to contact me.
- Gold/White Gold/Mother of Pearl Luster Manufacturer Guidelines: Gold Luster can be used on surfaces that come into contact with food and drink. Care must be taken to avoid hard scrubbing when washing because of the possibility of scraping off the thin layer of luster. Treat your gold luster pieces as you would fine china. Although pieces will take repeated washings in a dishwasher, this will cause the luster to eventually wear away. Note: Pieces decorated with gold luster should NOT be used in microwave ovens.
- Shipping anywhere in the world.
- Custom/Import Tax: Any and all Customs Fees/Import Taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. I am not responsible for shipping delays due to customs.
- Combined Shipping: Combined shipping will be applied and overages refunds if possible if you make multiple purchases. However, in some cases, to ensure the safety of your items, pieces must be packaged separately.
- Damages: All items are carefully packaged and labeled as "Fragile" to ensure safe travel to their new homes. However in the event that your piece arrives damaged, contact me ASAP. All shipments are insured by USPS.
- I do not offer returns.
- I do not offer exchanges.
- I do not offer cancellations.